Make sure you get a table for each week's Packer game.
Tables can be reserved in advance with a $100 Minimum Table Tab. Choose Your Section. Tables will be available for 30 mins before until 30 mins after game. Table must be claimed at least 15 minutes before scheduled Kick Off.
We will still have a GREAT time, but there are several Gameday Restrictions
• Standing to watch games is not allowed. You must be seated at a table.
• Masks must be worn except when seated and eating/drinking.
• Food is required at every table. Chips & Salsa is available for $5. Of course, the regularly scheduled menu is also available.
• Inter-table activity (high-fiving, hugging) is not possible under current rules.
• Bar top seating is not available. There are 18-20 gaming machines setup throughout the casino floor area. Gaming seating is reserved for active gaming players.
• Interior tables may be reserved via the company’s Eventbrite pages for each game. Table reservations require a minimum $100 tab that is purchased at the time of the reservation. See table reservation details above.
• Exterior tables will be available on a first come, first served basis. All rules/restrictions also apply to exterior tables,
• Tables may not be moved, dragged together, combined, or have seating added.
The Good News is you can now RESERVE your Packer game tables in advance!
• In order to make it possible to enforce COVID-19 restrictions and social distancing, we will be allowing advance Packer game reservations for the very first time. To make a reservation, please click on the link for each scheduled game below. Table reservations are limited and may sell out in advance.
• Via the company’s Eventbrite pages, individual interior tables will be available for reservation for Packer football games. Reservations require a $100 advance purchase at the time of reservation. This represents a deposit towards the tab for the table.
• Tables can be reserved by Packer Club members and non-Packer Club members alike. The entire season will be made available in advance of the season beginning. Customers are encouraged to reserve their tables for desired games in advance. The reservations system will close one hour prior to the scheduled kick off.
• Customers will choose from one of eight possible sections when making the reservation. Within each section, there are 2-5 tables available. Customers should reserve in the section they desire, while tables are available. The number of tables available in a given section will be automatically updated as reservations are made. Upon arrival, the tables in the section will be first come, first served but only among those that reserved a table in the section. Please see the table map for approximate locations of tables and televisions.
• Gameday table reservations are good from 30 minutes before the game until 30 minutes after the game. There is no need to arrive early and “camp out” for a table. Reserved tables will be kept ready for your arrival. However, your table must be seated at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled kick off. Your table will be forfeited and made available to customers who are on a wait list.
• Reserving a table through the online system is the only guaranteed method of securing a table for a game. Any tables not reserved through the system or not claimed prior to 15 minutes before kickoff will be made available to walk-in customers. However, if all reservations are made and claimed, there will be no seating available for walk in customers.
• Upon checking in, customers are given a $100 gift card for the table, to be used towards the tab for the game. If, for some reason, the tab does not equal $100, any unused balance will carry over for future use in the restaurant. Unused money will remain for future use, but a new $100 tab reservation must be made for each table, each week.
• If, some reason, a customer does not show up to claim their reserved table and it is forfeited fifteen minutes prior to kick off, the customer will still receive a $100 gift card for a future visit.
• If the winner of the Packer Fan of the Week has already secured a reservation for the game, we will refund the customer their reservation fee and make the reserved table available for reservations by others.
• Gift cards and rewards balances are not eligible for table reservations. Reservation payment must be made through the company’s Eventbrite page using major debit/credit cards.
• Except as specifically stated, there will be no refunds of reservation fees.