STOKED! for Charity
RAISING $$$ FOR CANDLELIGHTERS NEVADA
Big Dog's Brewing Company and local favorite band STOKED! are teaming up together to raise $5000 or more for Candlelighters Nevada and their programs in support of families dealing with childhood canceer.
STOKED! takes over as the entertainment on Front Porch Thursdays for six special shows designed to raise to money for Candlelighters Nevada and their efforts to help families dealing with childhood cancer.
- 4th Thursday of the month, during patio season – starting in May 2018
- May 24th, June 28th, July 26th, August 23rd, September 27th, October 25th. 7-10 pm.
- Beers from Big Dog’s and featured guest tap breweries will be sold directly on the patio.
- Local band Stoked! takes over as the Front Porch Thursday entertainment for these designated dates
- Big Dog’s raises money for Candlelighters Nevada, including:
- All 3 Cheers for Charity on designated nights will benefit Candlelighters Nevada. Other charity choices will continue to be available on other Thursday nights.
- Overall goal is to raise $5000 for Candlelighters Nevada. A special tote board will be updated with each event.
- $1 for all patio beers sold during the designated events will be donated to Candlelighters Nevada
- Special Edition “Stoked! for Charity” t-shirts will be sold with $5 from each shirt being donated to Candlelighters Nevada.
- A special “Donation Jug” will be set up during the events to encourage additional giving by guests. The band will encourage guests to give freely for the cause. All “Three Cheers” tokens during the event will be placed in the jug directly by the servers to bring attention to the cause.
- Big Dog’s will match the cash donations given in the jug up to $150 per event.
- 50/50 Charity Raffle. We will sell cash raffle tickets during the event for $10 each. At the end of the night, we will draw one winner from the tickets sold. The winning cash prize will be 50% of the tickets sold, the remaining 50% will be donated to the charity.
- An additional 50/50 raffle will be held at the 30th Anniversary Party on Saturday, September 29th.