“Nevada Tap Takeover” to raise funds for the Nevada Craft Brewers Association!
As part of our celebration of American Craft Beer Week, we are hosting a very special “NV Tap Takeover” event at our brewpub in Las Vegas.
We are shining the spotlight right on Battle Born beers, with an incredible tap beer list from many of our friends in the Nevada craft brewing community. All beers are $6 each (glass sizes vary by style) and include a fat donation for the Nevada Craft Brewers Association.
The Tap List is an awesome representation of the quality beers being made right here in Nevada!
Featured Big Dog’s Brews:
- Big Dog’s ”Café De Olla ” BBA Imperial Stout with Mexican Coffee Beans, Panela Sugar, & Cinnamon Sticks
- Big Dog’s ”Can I Pet That Daawg ” Hazy IPA
Big Dog’s ”Cool As A Cucumber ” Cucumber & Lime Lager
- Big Dog’s ”Crhazy Dog ” Imperial Hazy IPA
Big Dog’s ”Death By Tirami Snu Snu ” Porter with Cofee, Cake Batter & Vanilla
- Big Dog’s ”Dirty Dog ” IPA
- Big Dog’s ”Frambuesa Cerveza ” BBA Imperial Stout with Raspberries, Cinnamon, Cocoa Nibs & Chipotles
- Big Dog’s ”Helles Where The Heart Is ” Helles Lager
- Big Dog’s ”Las Vegas Lager ” Lager
- Big Dog’s ”Peace Love & Hoppiness ” West Coast Pale Ale
- Big Dog’s ”Raspberry
- Peace Love & Hoppiness West Coast Pale Ale with Raspberries
- Big Dog’s ”Root Beer ” NON ALCOHOLIC
- Big Dog’s ”Tailwagger” German Hefeweizen
- Big Dog’s ”Violent Violet” Blueberry Hazy IPA
Featured Nevada Guest Taps:
- Astronomy Aleworks ”Trapped in Amber ” Amber ale
Bad Beat Brewing ”Dressed to the Nines ” Golden Stout
- Bad Beat Brewing ”Drunken Life Dreamy Death ” Japanese Lager
- Brasserie St James ”Slide Side ” Cold IPA
- Chicago Brewing “Sa What?” Belgian Farmhouse
- Crafthaus ”Parfait All Day ” Imperial Fruited Sour
- Great Basin Brewing Co ”Dark Side ” Vanilla Stout
- Hop Nuts ”Hopathon ” IPA
- HUDL ”Straight from the Teats ” Sweet Stout
- IMBIB ”Pan is Alive ” German Maerzen
- Juxta Nomad / Astronomy ”Base, no Treble ” Wood-aged golden sour
- Juxta Nomad / HUDL ”James and the Giant Nuts ” Imperial Pastry Cream Ale
- Lead Dog ”The Dankster ” DIPA
- Lovelady Brewing Co ”Sex on the Beach ” Sour w/ Peach, Cranberry, & Blood Orange
- Mojave Brewing ”To Be Pear ” Pear Cider
- Neon Desert ”Early Out ” IPA
- Nevada Brew Works ”Hazy ” Hazy IPA
- Nevada Brew Works ”Kentucky Common:
- Pigeon Head Brewery ”Black Lager w/ Saaz ” Dark lager
- Revision ”Vegas As Fuck ” Hazy IPA
- Schussboom Brewery ”EZ Mexican Lager ” Mexican lager
- Schussboom Brewery ”Thiolon Because I Spit Hot Fire ” Hazy IPA w/ S hemisphere hops
- Shoe Tree Brewing ”Shoehorn ” DIPA
- Tenaya Creek ”Pinch Hitter ” White Peach Pale Ale
- Wonder Street ”Hot Ta-Molly ” Cinnamon Belgian Ale
Eat, Drink & Have Fun!
Food Specials! In addition to the 50+ Nevada-made brews available to purchase, Big Dog’s will be featuring a special “Rib Tips” Basket for just $12.50! What is that? Basket stuffed with fork-tender grilled pork rib tips, glazed with our own guajillo-coffee BBQ sauce, topped with green onions and served with kicked up baked beans, and fresh tangy slaw.
Live Music featuring Arrow! 5-8 pm
Live Music featuring Donzo! 8-11 pm
Other Fun Things to Celebrate Nevada Beer
Not only does each beer create a nice donation for the Nevada Craft Brewers Association, but there are a couple other fun ways to support the cause.
Yeti Cooler Giveaway: We are raffling off a 65 quart YETI-brand cooler that is stocked up with cans from many of Nevada’s packaging breweries. Value is over $500. Raffle tickets are $5 each (or 12 tickets for just $50). Winner does not need to be present to win, but we’ll throw in an extra case of Big Dog’s cans if the winner is present. Look for us to raffle off the cooler and some other cool prizes throughout Donzo’s live music performer starting around 9 pm.,
“Drink Nevada Beer” T-Shirts: The NCBA is debuting an all-new version of its “Drink Nevada Beer” t-shirts. This super soft Navy heathered t-shirt is emblazoned with a cool “Drink Nevada Beer” logo on the front and the NCBA logo on the rear locker tag. Shirts are $20 each and proceeds directly benefit the NCBA. Each t-shirt purchase also includes a raffle ticket for the YETI-branded cooler stuffed with Nevada canned beers
How the NCBA supports and promotes local beer throughout the Silver State
The mission and purpose of the Nevada Craft Brewers Association is to promote the development of the craft beer culture throughout Nevada, to promote and support Nevada’s breweries and brewpubs, create an open line of communication between brewers and associated members and be an advocate for more modern beer laws in the State of Nevada.
We support the Nevada-born brewery scene through special events, beer fests, and media outreach to highlight the great beers and people involved in the state’s brewery industry. We also advocate on behalf of our members with federal, state and local government entities to advocate for business-friendly policies.
Stay in the know by subscribing to the NCBA newsletter at nvbeer.com.