Packer Sunday really is a sight to see…your fellow Packer fans, rooting on the Green & Gold, doing the wave around the bar, yelling “First Down!” in unison… Some even come dressed with Packer face paint! Don’t be surprised if you see a stray Bears or Vikings fan, too, making it truly a stadium-like experience…without having to walk up the bleachers or stand in line for a beer!
MEMBERS THAT ARE FULLY REGISTERED ONLINE PRIOR TO 9/10/2022 WILL RECEIVE A COUPON WORTH $10 OFF FOOD, BEVERAGE OR MERCHANDISE AT BIG DOG’S DRAFT HOUSE.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS NOT REQUIRED FOR GAME DAY SEATING.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES ALL RIGHTS.
• Via the company’s Eventbrite pages, a limited amount of individual interior tables will be available for reservation for Packer football games. Reservations require a $100 advance purchase at the time of reservation. This represents a deposit towards the tab for the table. All other tables and any unreserved tables will be available on a first come, first served basis.
• Tables can be reserved by Packer Club members and non-Packer Club members alike. The same tables will be made available for the entire season. Customers are encouraged to reserve their tables for desired games in advance. The reservations system will at 11:59pm the night before game.
• Customers will choose from one of ten possible tables when making the reservation. Within each table, there is limited seating ranging from 4-6 seats. Each table description will tell you about the table and the number of seats available.
• Gameday table reservations are good from 30 minutes before the game until 30 minutes after the game. There is no need to arrive early and “camp out” for a table. Reserved tables will be kept ready for your arrival. However, your table must be seated at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled kick off. Your table may be forfeited and made available to customers who are on a wait list, if applicable.
• Reserving a table through the online system is the only guaranteed method of securing a table for a game. Any tables not reserved through the system or not claimed prior to 15 minutes before kickoff will be made available to walk-in customers.
• Upon checking in, customers are given a $100 gift card for the table, to be used towards the tab for the game. If, for some reason, the tab does not equal $100, any unused balance will carry over for future use in the restaurant. Unused money will remain for future use, but a new $100 tab reservation must be made for each table, each week.
• If, some reason, a customer does not show up to claim their reserved table and it is forfeited fifteen minutes prior to kick off, the customer will still receive a $100 gift card for a future visit.
• If the winner of the Packer Fan of the Week has already secured a reservation for the game, we will refund the customer their reservation fee and make the reserved table available for reservations by others.
• Gift cards and rewards balances are not eligible for table reservations. Reservation payment must be made through the company’s Eventbrite page using major debit/credit cards.
• Except as specifically stated, there will be no refunds of reservation fees.